Are you a first-time homebuyer? Do you get easily confused with all the real estate jargon and the steps it takes to sign for your home?
You’re not alone – BUT, AmeriTitle is here to help!
After you’ve selected your home, made your offer, and are waiting the next steps, there are some important reminders to keep in mind to ensure your loan will continue to progress smoothly.
Follow these tips to make sure your loan will continue without faults:
- Continue working at the job shown on your loan application
- Wait to make any large purchases until after the deal is done – i.e., no new cars, furniture, appliances, etc.
- Make all current loan or credit payments on time
- Set aside your down payment for your future purchase
- Don’t check your credit score for any other purchases
- If you make any large deposits, make sure you have a detailed explanation for the source of funds
- Avoid switching banks or moving your money to a different account