In the world of marketing and promotion, content is king. Providing valuable information not only shows you’re a well-informed professional, but it also helps your SEO. If you’re trying to build your engagement on social media, you need to have a consistent plan to show up regularly. This can create a challenge in coming up with content.
Here are some resources you can use for content or just for inspiration:
Need a library of content and tools at your fingertips? Show your know-how and help guide your clients through the home buying and selling process with these comprehensive resources:
- Customizable handouts from REALTOR Magazine: Handouts for Customers
- Breakthrough Broker Create
- AmeriTitle Resources: Buyer / Seller Guide | Buyer Checklists | Seller Checklists
The free content library from Keeping Current Matters is full of on point, valuable information to support you in your business.
- 5 Elements of the Perfect Listing Presentation
- Unlocking the Secrets of Real Estate’s New Market Reality
- Find the Gold in Expired Listings
- 3 Keys for Successful Real Estate Negotiation
- Plus, timely webinars
Keeping an eye on industry news will also help you stay informed and find current articles that you can share.
Utilizing the many resources available to you can help solve your content creation challenges.
— Rosi Green, Willamette Valley Business Development