Each year, AmeriTitle awards several scholarships to qualifying sons and daughters of AmeriTitle employees who are graduating from high school and going on to college. With the cost of college tuition at an all-time high, AmeriTitle is proud to continue this long-standing tradition.
Here are our recipients for the class of 2016:
- Tristan Bond, son of White Salmon employee, Heidi Bond. Tristan is headed to Colorado State University this fall.
- Kaylee Stewart and Dylan Garcia-Rawe. It’s double duty for Bend employee, Carrie Stewart. She has two graduating seniors and scholarship recipients this year. Kaylee is headed to Central Oregon Community College this fall, and Dylan is headed off to Boise State University.
- Hunter Templeton, son of Salem employee, Eric Templeton. Hunter is headed to Chemeketa Community College this fall.
- Emma Nielsen, daughter of Salem employee, Dana Esterbloom. Emma is headed to Seattle University this fall.
- Amanda Robinson, daughter of Roseburg employee, Barry Robinson. Amanda is headed to Umpqua Community College this fall.
- Joanna Endow, daughter of Hood River employee, Denise Endow. Joanna is headed to Southwestern Oregon Community College this fall.
- Robert Gibbs, son of Hermiston employee, Chris Gibbs. Robert is headed to Blue Mountain Community College this fall.
L to R: Tristan Bond, Kaylee Stewart, Dylan Garcia-Rawe
Hunter Templeton, Emma Nielsen
Amanda Robinson, Joanna Endow
Not Pictured: Robert Gibbs
This is a bright group of young men and women. AmeriTitle wishes all of them the best on their education and career paths.
Are you interested in joining the AmeriTitle team? Check out our current job opportunities.
Oregon | Idaho | Washington
Recognized as a trusted resource for settlement services in the Pacific Northwest, AmeriTitle’s convenient locations in Oregon, Idaho, and Washington offer superior service and local expertise in all aspects of escrow, title insurance, and mapping services.