This is part two of Consistent Client Contact. In part one, we covered client contact during the prospecting phase. Here, we provide a few tips to help you consistently stay in touch during the deal…
You are your clients’ trusted advisor during a transaction. There is information coming from many different directions, and you are the hub to communicate this information.
During the Deal
- Talk to your client about expectations and preferred communication methods.
- Create a personalized communication plan.
- Create a time management plan to stay in touch. A frequent client complaint is they don’t hear from their Realtor enough. Even if there is nothing new to report, it is good to check in frequently.
- Create and share a Google calendar for each transaction to help communicate critical dates, and to make sure you are staying on track with your communication.
- Use a transaction management or client relationship management (CRM) system.
- Share any updates you receive from your AmeriTitle crew. Take the time to review the preliminary title report with your client. If there are any red flags in the report, we’re happy to help with questions.
- Create clients for life with the level of service and communication you provide.
Watch for our next post that will include some consistent client contact tips to use after the deal is done.
Thanks for reading. If you would like to speak to an expert AmeriTitle Business Development Representative in your area, you can look up a local office here: AmeriTitle