Each year, AmeriTitle awards several scholarships to qualifying children of AmeriTitle employees who are graduating from high school and going on to college. With the cost of college tuition at an all-time high, AmeriTitle is proud to continue this long-standing tradition.
Here are our recipients for the class of 2017:
- Ashleigh Breshears, daughter of Sandee Breshears in our Silverton, Oregon office. Ashleigh will be attending Chemeketa Community College in the fall.
- Alex Falley, son of Stan Falley in our Burns, Oregon office. Alex is headed to Linn Benton Community College in the fall.
- Wyatt Green, son of Rosi Green in our Silverton, Oregon office. Wyatt will be attending Chemeketa Community College in the fall.
- Ty Hodder, son of Lori Hodder in our Klamath Falls, Oregon office. Ty will be going to Eastern Oregon University in the fall.
- Rachel Olsen, daughter of Lynette Olsen in our Idaho Falls, Idaho office. Rachel is headed to Boise State University in the fall.
- Dylan Osborne, son of Kathy and Rick Osborne in Ellensburg, Washington. Dylan will be going to Central Washington University this fall.
- Tyler Moore, son of Jeff Schopfr in our Bend, Oregon office. Tyler will attend Arizona State University in the fall.
AmeriTitle wishes all of these bright stars the best with their education and career paths.
Guest blogger submission courtesy of Rosi Green, Business Development Representative at our AmeriTitle Silverton, Oregon office.